Saturday, February 16, 2008

Computer Woes

So my computer has been acting up lately. If I have it plugged into the wall, about 30 seconds after I plug it in, the backlight goes out. Then I have to put my computer in standby and bring it out of standby to get the screen to come back to normal. Luckily, I can use it as just a normal laptop, but it becomes a real pain, because it will only work for 3 hours or so at a time, then I have to shut down whatever I was doing, and plug it in to charge it (which still works). If anyone has suggestions as to how to fix this problem, please let me know.

My parents are buying me a new computer for graduation (a Macbook!), but I'm not sure my current computer will last until May. So I'm spending this afternoon backing up all my files onto CD's so that just in case my hard drive dies, I still have my files. Some way to spend a gorgeous Saturday afternoon. :P

No comments: