Monday, March 3, 2008

Back To Being Me Again

So I've been back at work for 3 days now, and boy, has it been interesting. First off, they apparently promoted me to supervisor without telling me, but everyone else seemed to know. I feel really old when I'm there now because there are all these high school kids that are 16 and 17 that complain about high school drama a lot and it amuses me. I mean, it's kinda nice being appreciated (because I am, after all, Lightbulb Girl), and the fact that I'm old means that I get certain privileges. All the younger kids have been complaining about how the couple of college students that are home this week are stealing all the hours, and I'm like "you work here for 4 years and then complain to me again about your hours". Basically, the managers take care of us because we've worked there for so long, and we actually do work, instead of hide in movies and ask to leave early all the time. And now I'm sick again with a cold or allergies, and it is knocking me out. I felt like crap all day at work, so I think I'm going to head to bed early tonight.

No comments: