Saturday, March 22, 2008
Story Time
I'm not actually going to tell any stories here at this time, but I am coming to terms with some things from my past that have been rough, and that I have been unable to talk about with most people. I tend to hide a lot behind my cheery facade, and a lot of people don't realize that. I am almost ready to tell my story. But not quite yet. The time will come, and I think many people will be surprised at what I have been through in the past few years. I'm finally grown up enough to be able to understand the hidden meanings in these experiences. I've learned a lot, and I'm ready to move on. Tonight, my Dad asked me "What was the most important thing you learned in college?" and I replied, "How to be myself. That I don't have to conform to what other people want me to be, and that I am unique and I like it that way." He was impressed. Looks like college has done me some good :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment