Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exhausted Beyond Belief

Friday: 3pm-1am
Saturday: 3pm-1am
Sunday: 2pm-1:30am
Monday: 12pm-11:45pm

^That is my work hours for the last 4 days. I feel like I live at the movie theater. It's ridiculous. I'm just glad I have tomorrow and Wednesday off. But I think I might finally go see Baby Mama tomorrow before we get rid of it next weekend. Tonight I was supposed to get off at 8, but they were short in the concession stand, so I volunteered to stay till 11 to be of help. Then, at about 10:50, one of our managers came over and said the bathroom was flooding, and she wasn't kidding! There was almost an inch of standing water, and the water was still running! We got mop buckets and starting soaking up the water off the floor. It took a long time, but we got it dry enough that the actual custodians can finish cleaning it up.

In other news, I get my new camera tomorrow! I am so excited! They were out of stock last week when I went to go buy mine, but they had a great sale with the camera body, the 18-55 lens and the 55-200 lens, plus a carrying case. I got a call while I was at work that it arrived and I can pick it up!! I'm glad I have two days off so I can play with my new (expensive!) toy. I think I'm also going to scrapbook freshman year this week. Now, I believe, it is time for bed.

No comments: