Saturday, May 3, 2008

Halfway Through

I had my first exam yesterday morning, which was Statistics. I really despise teachers that don't speak English very well because the test yesterday had some poorly written questions. After I was done there, I went to see my Sociology professor to ask him about my paper. He gave me a few suggestions, so I just have to do a little tweaking before Monday, when it is due. I also went and talked to the assistant department head to see what the progress was on getting a grade from last semester dropped so that my in-major gpa will be high enough for me to graduate. Apparently, the dean is slow.

Today and tomorrow I really need to study for Numerical Analysis and Number Theory, although I have a review session Monday for Number Theory. I'm kind of glad Will is gone at a wedding all weekend, so that I will have one less distraction while I am studying. I can't wait till Tuesday afternoon, so that I can officially be done with undergraduate schoolwork!!! 7 days from today, I will be an alum of VPI&SU. Crazy. It really feels like time has flown, and that I just started college yesterday.

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
-Trace Adkins, "You're Gonna Miss This"

No comments: