Just when I thought that having three days off this week was a bad thing, an amazing opportunity came my way! [No, not a job.]
This Sunday, I will be attending my very first NASCAR race at Dover International Speedway! I've wanted to see a race in person since I was 7 or 8 and I finally get to go! I was not expecting to get this opportunity, but I'm very glad it came about! We were sitting at dinner today and my Dad mentioned that he and his race buddy had extra tickets, and would I be interested in going. Of course, I said yes! I just happen to have Sunday off this week (not by choice, per se, but now I'm not complaining), and we'll be doing a day trip up and back to Delaware. Unfortunately for me, I work till 1am Friday night, and will most likely have to be at work at 9am on Monday morning, but I am positive the lack of sleep will be worth seeing my first NASCAR race for.
"Gentlemen, start your engines..." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment