I've been such a slacker at writing in my blog lately...
Let's start with yesterday... it was Monday, but it was a good day! I had too much fun at work (somewhere in there I think the caffeine kicked in and I lost my mind!), and my Steelers won last night on MNF!
Today, being election day, was different than my normal Tuesday. I got up super-early to get in line to vote, but it only took me about 45 minutes to get through the line and cast my vote! I hope everyone that is registered to vote used their opportunity and cast a ballot.
And the rest of the time in between my last post and now? Hmm... trip to Blacksburg (way fun!), Halloween, Gymnastics Superstars @ the Verizon Center (amazing!, Shawn Johnson is really short!), and a bunch of the same as usual stuff. I really should stay on top of my blogging... put that on my New Years' resolution list :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment