Saturday, November 8, 2008

Twilight Mania

So I was at work yesterday when my manager gets a phone call. After he hangs up, he tells me that his friend in the advertising department called to tell him that someone from Twilight is going to be at Fair Oaks Mall on Thursday to do an autograph session or something like that, and they wanted to send us flyers to promote it. Of course, we're not getting the movie, but I'm still really excited! When I got home, I decided to do some research on the event, and found out the specifics:

When: Thursday, Nov. 13
Where: Hot Topic @ Fair Oaks Mall
Who: Kristen Stewart (Bella)
What: Autograph/questions session (must buy a tour t-shirt and get a wristband to get an autograph... first 500 people get in)

Here's the website if you want more info. Not sure how many people are in the area that could go, but still! Also not sure what time of the day this event is happening, but I'm getting there when the mall opens (hoping I don't have to work that day) to ensure my chance to get an autograph!

No comments: