
I want Lance and Lacey to win, they're so creative and exciting!! They did a really cute jitterbug last night in sailor's uniforms :)
I have got to stop having so many hobbies... now I want to take up dancing... and ice skating, again? Maybe I should stick to what I already do, all my crafty hobbies - sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, crochet, photography, writing poetry.
Speaking of half of those hobbies... Today I wrote a poem in the theme of "The Night Before Christmas", but using people and situations from the movie theater! It still needs some polish, but by the time Christmas rolls around, it will be awesome :). I really need to get cracking on my scrapbook. I'm months behind, I just need to find some time and get it done! I'm also working on crocheting a scarf, I just finished knitting an orange and maroon scarf, AND I'm working on curtains for my room and a dress for Christmas. And I'm probably going on a photo shoot on Thursday! Phew! I'm a busy girl, but I LOVE it :).
No comments:
Post a Comment