Today is Ash Wednesday, and as is customary, I have given something up for Lent. This may actually be the hardest thing I've given up in years, but hopefully, it will be the most rewarding. I've given up chocolate, soda, the usual things... but this year, I'm giving up stressing out about the little things, especially at work. I tend to get really frustrated and stressed over everything, and I need to remain calm and take things as they come. The stress doesn't help my health, and when I get a real job someday (hopefully soon), I'd like to not stress about things that don't matter.
So for the next 40 (well, it's more like 46) days, I vow to stress less about the little things and save that stress for actual disasters. Let's see if I can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment