Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Story Worth Repeating

So Brett and I went to Philly on Monday to see Nickelback (who, btw, were FANTASTIC!), and we're driving back on Tuesday, when I turn the radio on about 5 miles from my house. I'm scanning stations to see if there's anything good on when I happen upon a Nickelback song, so I leave it on and we're singing along to it. The song ends, and the radio announcer guy goes "and that song was by Nickelback, who is coming to Nissan at the end of July". I look at Brett and say, "Whaddya bet they'll be here when I'm gone at the Brickyard 400?", and he says "Nah, I bet it'll be on your birthday." So we get to my house, and I hop on the computer to look up the date, and sure enough, Nickelback is playing at Nissan Pavillion ON MY BIRTHDAY! I started screaming because I was so excited! And even though I already know what my birthday present will be, it's still going to be amazing to get to see them again. Maybe this time, I'll get a drumstick :).

No comments: