I absolutely love my new camera. It is the best investment I've ever made. I can't wait to use it at more events! When all you do is work and sleep, it's hard to find time to hang out with friends or go on trips in which you can take pictures! I had forgotten how much I really love taking pictures. I mean, I took a lot throughout college, but my new camera makes the pictures even more amazing!
I'm working on a poem about being Lightbulb Girl, but it's slow going. I'm trying to get the right point across, but it's taking me longer than usual to get the words down the way I want them. I guess I'm not inspired enough :P
I'm heading up to LB in a few minutes to go visit my Mom and see if I can find some of my old teachers to chit-chat with. I very much am enjoying my days off. Only one scrapbook left to finish (although it won't really be done, since it's going to include events from this summer). Next weekend, my Dad and I are going to do a lot of work on my room to get it ready to paint - taking things off the wall, spackling, moving furniture, possibly painting the primer on. Should be exciting. I'll put pictures up on Facebook of the progress so everyone can see it. I'm really excited about it!
I have way too many projects I want to accomplish this summer. But I figure, if I keep plugging along, I'll probably get a lot of them done. Considering last summer I made 3 quilts, 2 dresses, a bunch of sets of letters, and 2 duffel bags, I should be able to finish the stuff I want to get done this summer. As long as it doesn't involve remembrance letters. I'm done in the letter-making business. It was fun, a lot of work, and very rewarding in the end, but I'm glad it's over now.
At least it isn't as muggy outside today as it was yesterday and over the weekend. I'm enjoying my A/C and ceiling fans :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment