Friday, June 6, 2008

Fast Friday

Today seemed to go by superfast. I have no idea why. This morning, Will and I hung out before he left. If today went by fast, yesterday went by faster - spent the whole day with Will, went to the LB band concert. *speaking of LB, I need to see if Mr. Holder will let me buy my drum major uniform since they're getting new uniforms next year* Anyway, back to today - I went to work at noon, and it wasn't too busy at that point. Business picked up by the time I left at 8, and I'm sure tomorrow will be even worse, because of the Fairfax Fair. I hope I get a parking spot when I go in at noon again. I didn't do anything too exciting today, just changed a few lightbulbs, fixed some posters, the usual. Tomorrow's a double shift, and I can almost predict that something interesting will come of that.

I guess I should get some sleep. Maybe I'll read some of my book first. I almost feel like writing a poem, but I dunno about that right now. G'night :)

No comments: