Friday, June 20, 2008

I Smell Like... Paint!

My room definitely smells like paint, because we painted today! Got the primer coat on, and painted the ceiling. It was fun, but I think I'm going to be high off of paint fumes for the next week! Maybe that can help me make it through my 15-hour shift tomorrow. Yes, I am crazy, thank you for asking :P. I've done a 16-hour before, so 15 shouldn't be terrible. If there's a lot to do throughout the day, time goes fast enough that I don't even notice I'm there for so long. I am so tired from the painting and cleaning today. I feel like tomorrow is going to make me even more tired! That's not good :(. I need to be my peppy self tomorrow at work, or I'll never make it to closing time. That and a lot of caffeine, haha. I guess I should get to bed soon, since I have to be at work at 10 tomorrow morning. Thank goodness it's the weekend already - that means only two more days till I get to see my littles!!!! Just 24 hours of work, some packing, and a 3 hour drive until then!

No comments: