Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vee-Ayy-See-Ayy-Tee-Eye-Oh-En

A suppose a two-day trip isn't really a vacation, but it was nice to get away! I got to spend time with Lynn, Sydney, and Krusty! I wasn't expecting to see Krusty, but it was a nice surprise! We went out to dinner and had steak, then went bowling and had a blast. Today, we went mini-golfing at a place in Williamsburg that is near the hotel my parents and I used to stay at when we went to Williamsburg every December. I also stopped in to see Will and company on my way back.

Now that I'm back, it's time to put my room back together! My mom finished all the trim work and windows while I was gone, and tomorrow we're going to get furniture from IKEA, so I can move everything back into my room. The living room and family room are both disaster areas, full of my stuff. But I have to clean it all up by next Wednesday, when my Dad's cousin and family will be coming into town. That gives me a week. I think I can do it.

No comments: