Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Independence Day!


It's been a busy week already! My Mom and I cleaned the house and finished putting my room back together Monday and Tuesday. I saw Hancock on Monday night, it was okay, but I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it :P. Tuesday night, I worked... and did nothing at work! Yesterday, we went to DC with the California Siviys! I love playing tourist :). I took quite a few photos, since the last time I was at the monuments/memorials was about 10 years ago. We visited the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Natural History Museum, FDR Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. My feet hurt from all the walking, but it was a really fun day! Today, I worked... it was an interesting day. After work, I had dinner with Julianna, and we went and saw WALL-E. The movie was so cute! I fell in love with WALL-E from the first time I saw the teaser trailer, where he changes the light in the Pixar lamp! Because I'm a nerd like that. Tomorrow, I have to work, then we're heading to DC (again) to see the fireworks on the mall! I've never been before, and I hope it doesn't rain!

No comments: