Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cookie Monster

So I baked cookies on Friday (chocolate chip - yum!)... and I am so confused about what day of the week it is. I thought yesterday was Saturday, today actually IS Saturday... I guess that's what weird schedules do to me.

I finished my first project with my new sewing machine on Wednesday - a VT purse. It was really fun and easy to do. Now I'm trying to finish a pair of pajama shorts, and my next project is a bubble skirt! My list just keeps getting longer of things I want to make!! Plus, I have to finish getting my room together... which involves making some valences for the windows. I'll never finish everything! I'm glad I have two days off this week so I can be productive. And I get to see Will this week, too! I'm so excited :)

I guess I should head to bed shortly, since I have to be at work at 11, and I am exhausted from the last two days of work. But first - cookies and coca-cola :)

No comments: