Saturday was #6 for highest number of tickets sales in one day. The top five included Star Wars Episode III, Shrek 2, and Harry Potter 4. It's still pretty crazy when we get over 10,000 customers in one day. Talk about tiring! Too bad I don't have a day off until Wednesday.
...In other news, if you haven't already figured it out, Will and I broke up this past week. It's been a rough few days so far, but we're both going to be okay eventually. It's just going to take some time and some ice cream, haha! We're still friends, so please, no more people trying to hurt him!
I guess there's not much more to say. I'm glad I didn't have to stay tonight to close. I finally have time to sort through my mail and clean up my room! Not to mention getting some decent sleep...
Courage is when you're afraid
But you keep on moving anyway
Courage is when you're in pain
But you keep on living anyway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment