Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday Musings

Just under an hour until my birthday starts! I am so excited, because Lynn, Stephen, and Sydney are coming to visit me!! It's been so lonely around here without any of my school friends, especially since Will and I broke up two weeks ago. I've felt really isolated, but I think this visit will make things better! :)

Tonight my parents and I went to Squire Rockwell's for dinner and then I got to open presents! No cake till tomorrow, when we all can eat it. I got that blouse in the picture for my birthday, and I made the skirt :P Today at work, I got to stuff Popcorn Club [that's the kid's club] backpacks for 4 hours and do assorted 'secretary' work. At least I didn't have to wear my uniform, and I didn't have a specific time-frame for getting everything done. It was kinda up to me, which was nice. I don't have to go to work until Thursday [ugh, 8am], and I'm really looking forward to having some time off before the busy weekend. I guess I'm going to go read Twilight for a bit, then head to bed. Happy [Almost] Birthday to me! :)

No comments: