I've just recently realized how truly eclectic my tastes in movies, music, and books are. My favorite movies include Muppets, action, nostalgic-type, and fantasy. If you looked in my iTunes, you'd probably laugh, because I have everything from country to emo to rock to oldies! And I guess my taste in books isn't too bad, most of it is fiction - I've recently fallen in love with Jodi Picoult books and the Twilight series! Plus, I've always loved Harry Potter, Dan Brown novels, and the Ender's Game series [ever since we read it in 9th grade!]. Just random thoughts.

I had a great birthday on Tuesday. I'm so glad that Lynn, Stephen, and Sydney came to visit me - I needed that. My mom made the cake, which was delicious as always, and we went mini-golfing and out to dinner. Wednesday, we went to the Udvar-Hazy Air & Space Museum in Chantilly, which was fun, because I'd never even been there before! Plus, they have an IMAX theater, so I'm definitely going to go see Harry Potter 6 in IMAX! I'm going to miss my littles a lot more when they head back to Blacksburg and I'm stuck up here all by my lonesome. But it was really good to see familiar faces :)
I can already tell this weekend is going to be interesting. Today flew by until about 4pm, when I got really tired and wanted to take a nap.... but sadly, my efforts were thwarted, and I ended up getting out the 12ft. ladder and changing a lightbulb in one of the displays instead. It felt like after every bulb I changed today, another one would go out 10 minutes later! I was up and down the stairs and the ladders a lot today.
I can't wait for Tuesday! Mom and I are taking Amtrak to New York City, and we're going to go to the top of the Empire State Building, walk around the city a bit, and go shopping at Macy's! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment