Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This is the city...


New York, New York? Doesn't have quite the ring of "Los Angeles, California" from the Dragnet opening credits.

Anyway, our trip to NYC was awesome! We went to the 86th and 102nd floor of the Empire State Building, and walked down 5th Avenue a bit. We walked around Lord&Taylor, a few shoe stores, Express, H&M, and Macy*s (and bought a few things) before catching the train back home. It was an exhausting day, but it was tons of fun!

Work was boring today, no fun things for me to get into. After work, I had dinner with Julianna at Bertucci's. Yum! When I got home, I was excited to see that my books had arrived from Amazon! I had ordered the rest of the books in the Twilight series, so now I have a bit of reading ahead of me! I'm hoping to also get a new cell phone this weekend and switch to Verizon. My phone is over 2 years old, and the buttons sometimes don't work! We shall see... but for now, I ought to head to bed. Why I have to be at work at 8am for a movie theater I'll never understand, but I just do what I'm told... most of the time. Could be an interesting day!

No comments: