Sunday, July 6, 2008

Snafu

So going to DC to watch fireworks on Friday didn't happen. There were thunderstorms in the area, so my parents decided it would be better if we just stayed home. Since I was already at work, I decided to stay an extra 5 hours to help out, since they were short-staffed a bit and a guy from corporate office was coming to pay us a visit. I left work at 10, and basically passed out when I got home. Saturday was just another day at the office, with another visit from Mr. Home Office. Today was the day of snafus. We kept having problems with projectors and staff and just about everything. I'm glad I have tomorrow off. My mom and I are going looking at sewing machines tomorrow, and hopefully, we'll buy one! I'm so excited to get my own sewing machine so I can work on my own projects that I've been itching to work on. Here's the one I think I'm going to get. I'm also hoping I can find a comforter/bedspread for my room so I can finally get my room fully together and then get matching fabric for drapes. Busy, busy again!

No comments: